Tuesday, October 8, 2013

DISARRANGED Release!!



After almost six months of struggles, DISARRANGED is finally here! Thank you to everyone who supported and read and loved the series as much as I loved writing it. You guys are amazing.

To all my fans - you are the greatest. You are the reason I began writing in the first place. You have given me strength and support where I failed myself. Thank you so, so much.

To the fantastic community - my love for you is boundless. You have shown me nothing but kindness and acceptance, and you are what makes publishing my work such a joy. Thank you.





"I love you, Rose Jensen. Don't you ever fucking forget that."


After suffering through heartbreak, Rose is determined to move on without Lee. She can’t cling to her first love forever, and she knows that. As long as he’s happy with his decision, she’ll struggle to move on. 

But when Lee's sister Grace invites her to a photoshoot in the French Alps for spring break, Rose quickly realizes it’s a trap – Lee and his new fiance Kiera are there too. Kiera toys mercilessly with Lee and Rose and their feelings for each other. 

Even if Rose can muster the courage to be happy for him and Lee can suppress his pent-up desire for her, neither of them can deny there is something more that ties them together than love and lust. 

Fate. 


**This story contains language and sexual scenes, some of which may be unsuitable for younger readers. 

**This is the second and final book in the ARRANGED series.




Add DISARRANGED to your Goodreads!

Amazon

Kobo (TBA)

Smashwords

Barnes and Noble (TBA)












No comments:

Post a Comment